Thursday, February 20, 2014

Works at Atelierarts.org


ATELIER ARTS -A new online art initiative

I was recently approached by my classmate artist friend Ushmita Sahu. I have known her since 1990 ,when we joined Delhi College of Art . She is such a sincere and dedicated person.All these years she has been thinking, working, observing, absorbing and writing silently about the Indian art world. In a way processing the fast paced and ever changing chameleon like art world , which has changed tremendously in last decade. Although a lot has happened but still there is a need to do more , to find and support those artist who have no means of networking to promote their work, to help them survive so that they can continue their practice.Atelier brings that whiff of fresh fragrant air to the art environment. Ushmita is the chief art consultant with Atelier Art, doing her bit to promote good art by putting together lesser known artists with the well knowns on same platform.

Atelier Arts promises to bring you a refreshing view of contemporary Indian Art.
I am pleased to be part of it.My photographic works are for sale online.I wish them all the very best.I look forward to seeing new found artists and their brilliant works.

Atelier Arts is  brainchild of Amrita Kalia @ Amrita Atelier and Amit Arora along with consultant Ushmita Sahu.

No comments: